23 May 2008

The Fashionista Experience 2008







I am so happy to finally be able to blog about The Fashionista Experience. I have been waiting for this event was seems like forever. The afternoon was beautiful. My sister and team mate, Danielle Broadus, assisted me in the set-up at The Nordstrom Cafe. Guests were greeted upon arrival to my two lovely team mates, Joy Collins and Denise Mosley. Upon registering,guests were given their table assignments. "Today, you will be shopping at ____________." This was a genius idea I "stole" from my friend and fellow wedding planner, Katasha Butler of k sherrie & co. Tables were decorated using Chanel,Tiffany & Company, Kate Spade, Nordstrom and Coach themes. Let me say - they were a HIT! I had so much fun putting them together.
The ladies were served a choice of 4 different salads. All of which were a hit.
We were then given a Bobbi Brown makeup demo by Terri Holland-Hill. Thanks to Danette for being our model! Maia Bray gave tips on intimate apparel and the ever charismatic Kathy Presley did a wonderful job (as usual) on fashions. Thanks to Cynthia and Cheryl for modeling!
Many, many thanks to everyone who made this event such a success.
Enjoy the photos!
I am now on to planning the next event - Spa Day 2008!












According to the guests ,the event was a huge success.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning