This is one of those years when Halloween happens to fall on a Saturday - the traditional day for weddings. This had me thinking about what brides may do differently when exchanging her vows on Halloween. So, I did a little research and found some rather lovely gowns done in black. If you choose to wear a black or dark wedding gown, please keep a few tips/ideas in mind:
- Have your groom wear an all-white tuxedo
- Have your wedding veil dyed black to match your dress
- Have your bridesmaids wear white and add black sashes or black wraps
- Add a pop of color - such as florals
- Makeup - skip the red lip /cat eye combo. Your Makeup artist can work with you to find the best combo for your skin tone.
Top Photo Credit: Jessica Claire