Let's face it - planning a wedding can be stressful. Add the the stress of everyday life and it can be downright overwhelming. What is a bride to be to do? There are actually several things you can do to help relieve stress:
- Regular exercise. Not only will exercise relieve stress- you will get in shape as well.
- Eat.........healthy foods. Drink LOTS of water.
- Get a massage. Spend an hour or so with your favorite masseuse and feel your stress disappear.
- BREATH - take a breather. I always advise my brides to take a few days off from the planning process. You may have looked at a MILLION photographers websites and now they all start looking the same. This is a sign it is time fr you to step away.
- Plan early. Start your planning process early - then, you'll have the luxury to step away from the planning for a bit.
- Stay organized. Start a binder when you first start planning. Use separate tabs for each of your categories.
What tips do you use to help relieve your bridal stress?
We'd love to hear.