04 April 2008

The Fashionista Experience

I just love planning! I have been coordinating with Kathy Presley from Nordstrom on the event ad let me tell you , we have some awesome ideas. I won't share EVERYTHING here until after the event. I still want a few surprises for the readers of this blog who will attend the event.

We are having fashion wardrobing tips including hot to accessorize the LBD , bra fittings (Le Mystere is the BEST and well worth the money), makeup tips and demo from a Bobbie Brown rep. My sister has even agreed to be a makeup model. She NEVER wears makeup.


I am starting to make mockups of my tablescapes and they look fabulous.

The invitations should be arriving shortly and I can't wait to start getting R.S.V.P.'s - yes's of course!

Have a super weekend !

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning