03 January 2009

Holly & Will





I usually don't blog about my weddings or client events, but I just couldn't resist blogging about my dear friends, Holly & Will and their wedding. Holly and I have been working on her wedding for almost a year. It has been a pure delight. An extra special bonus is that my husband and I became great friends with them.


They were married at the BEAUTIFUL Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Indianapolis.
The day was simply gorgeous - 65 degrees in December. I had the opportunity to work with some wonderful vendors in the wedding industry - John Knowles, owner of Times to Remember Photography and Tim & Kerry from Our Backyard Florist. The reception was held at The Bona Thompson Memorial Center in the Indianapolis neighborhood of Irvington. The decor at both venues was simply stunning. We had very little to do in the way of decor as both were decorated in traditional Christmas colors.
Thanks to all of my assistants who helped to make the wedding wonderful.
Best Wishes to Holly & Will.... we'll see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful church! Congratulations to the newlyweds.

Shana said...

Wow - 65 degrees in December in Indy! I'm sorry I missed out on that. We were in Atlanta over the holidays and I don't think it even got that warm. :-) Beautiful wedding, by the way!

Erika Gregory said...

Shana -
I know. Crazy - right? A little humid, but I could deal with that over the cold ANY day!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning