I have a friend getting married soon. She is having trouble coming up with ideas for her Something Old.....please help!
They are so many wonderful options for your friend. For example:
- A piece of jewelry from a special family member or friend.
- A piece of the wedding gowns of your mother and/or grandmother sewn into the inside of your gown. This can even be used as a hanky.
- A button from your father and/or grandmother sewn into the hem of your gown.
- An old love letter from your father to your mother tucked in your bridal purse.
- A vintage ribbon tied to your bouquet. Even better - add a tiny photo charm with a loved one who has passed on.
- An antique car for the bridal transportation.
Photo credit: Times to Remember Photography