27 January 2010

The Solemates High Heelers

I am reposting this because today, I lost a heel cap. Why? because I wasn't wearing my trusty Solemates guards.........





I found these fantastic items while reading An Atlanta Brides blog. I only wish I had known about these when my office was downtown and I had to maneuver around grates and the sidewalks literally CHEWED up my heels. Mind you, I am sure Tony from CENTO Shoes didn't mind. Anyway, getting back to the subject of this post....SOLEMATES High Heelers. These cute little things protect your heels from city grates, cracks and sidewalks. They also are great for outdoor weddings where you may be walking in the grass. They come in clear,white and black. From the website: "By increasing the surface area on the base of the heel, it reduces the pressure on this area and prevents the heel from sinking into grass or falling into cracks! " Becca Brown and Monica Murphy are the brains behind this patented gem of an idea.

1 comment:

Le'Trice: LEPENN|DESIGNS said...

What a great find! I hate the way heels sink into grass, ugh so annoying, ;-P


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning