01 January 2010

Martha Stewart Weddings 15th Year Anniversary


A big congratulations and an even bigger THANKS to Martha Stewart Weddings on their 15th year anniversary! Thanks because I have learned so many wonderful things and have been able to share them with my brides and grooms.  If you haven't already, you MUST go purchase the Anniversary issue of the magazine immediately! It is chock full of wonderful ideas as well as flashbacks of the past 15 years. I think you'll really enjoy the "Our Best Ever GOOD THINGS" feature.  Enjoy browsing thru Aww-Inspiring real weddings. MS Weddings always has the best goodies and you can always download the fabulous clip-art from their website for your own wedding. Some of my favorite downloads have been the daily agenda sheets for destination weddings. These fab sheets are delivered to each guests room (think - cruise sheets) each morning which detail what is happening each day as well as fun things guests can do. 
Little known fact - my very first experience with Martha Stewarts wedding was when I made my sisters small wedding cake from Martha's wedding cake recipe. Trust me when I say I am NO BAKER - love to cook - but BAKE. This cake was both delicious and beautiful. 
What is your favorite Martha thing? I'd love to read about it.
 In the meantime, I'm off to enjoy a wonderful weekend in front of the fireplace with a latte and my MS magazine................

1 comment:

Setting the Mood said...

Ha! Erika I just picked up my copy and I'm gonna sip some Chai and check it out. Happy New Year Girl!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning