07 May 2009

Thankful Thursday

So, today the sky is gray and it is rainy here in Indianapolis which it is NOT good for my self diagnosed SEASONAL DISORDER. It's been so rainy here of late that our lawn guy hasn't been able to cut the grass and our little doggies keep getting lost in it (ok, so I am exaggerating a bit.)
Anyway, I am still thankful for the rain. You know the old saying "May showers bring June flowers." .......oh, wait a minute .... "April showers bring May flowers." Either way, the rain is good in so many ways......not only for plants, but I also think it makes people slow down a bit and reflect. At least, I know it does that for me. As you are planning your wedding, it may seem like you are running a mile a minute - well, take a minute to stop and think of the rain and slow down a bit..................................

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning