05 December 2009

Classy Engagement Photoshoot

 









Many of you know my love of great wedding photographer's websites and blogs. I could spend most of the day viewing the sites. Lucky thing that I get to do this when researching photographers for brides or for info for this blog. I really enjoy the fun and flirty engagement shots most couples do. However, when I came across these photos from Megan W. Photography, I was IN LOVE (again) with the dressed up  engagement photos of Matt & Erica. Erica is a girl after my own heart with her Tiffany bracelet, stilettos and pencil skirt.
One of my all - time favorite Indiana photographers is Megan Wynn-Grandi.  Her photography seems to really give you the feel of love for each couples she photographs. You can also tell she really connects with her couples. I can not stress to brides how important it is to connect to your photographer. You will be spending A LOT of time with your photographer and you need someone who will make you and your fiance feel comfortable.

Photos Courtesy: Megan W. Photography

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning