Etiquette and gift ideas for thanking your bridesmaids and groomsmen.
There are two ways to go when choosing thank-you gifts for those great friends who saw you through thick and thin (and probably a few wedding-planning meltdowns). Give him or her all the same thing or give each person something different. If you choose an all-the-same gift, try to personalize it by engraving their initials and/or the wedding date on the gift. If you go the something-different-for-each route, wrap them all identically with paper and ribbon that matches your wedding theme.
When and where?
A bridesmaids’ luncheon is a great opportunity to present your presents. Die-hard traditionalists indulging in the bachelors’ dinner can gift their groomsmen then. The rehearsal dinner is also a good choice if you’d like to give everyone a big thank-you at the same time.
How much to spend?
Since the Best Man and the Maid of Honor usually play more substantial roles on the wedding day and in the preparation leading up to the big day, their gifts should reflect that. Gifts for the rest of the attendants should be of equal value if you decide to give each person something different.
Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
• A Personalized Manicure Set
• Lovebirds Chrome Bottle Stopper
• Monogrammed Jewelry Pouch
• Monogrammed Cosmetic Travel Bag
• Monogrammed Weekender Tote filled with spa goodies
• Photo Album filled with memories of your friendship
• Personalized Spa Slippers
• Crystal and Pearl Personalized Friendship Bracelet
• A deluxe picnic cooler —complete with blanket and a bottle of wine
• Theater or concert tickets
• A gift certificate to her favorite spa
• Hanging Toiletry Bag
Gift Ideas for Your Groomsmen
• Chrome Top Hate Bottle Stopper
• Monogrammed Shot Glass
• Movie Passes
• iTunes Giftcard
• Engraved Bottle Opener Key Chain
• Engraved Stainless Steal Army Knife
• Leather Money Clip
• Catch All Tray = making men more organized, one groomsman at a time
I am the owner of e-vents: a wedding and event planning company.I became a certified wedding planner thru the Wedding Planning Institute.I am a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants! I am absolutely OBSESSED with all things wedding.Enjoy!