Four things I did today:
- Ordered Blumboxes for the annual High Tea in January
- Worked on designing wedding restroom baskets for a bride.
- Gathering information and models for a photoshoot.
- Ate Steak'n Shake for lunch.
Four things on my to-do list:
- Begin timeline for wedding.
- Buy ingredients for SANGRIA this weekend....my first off in quite some time.
- Find a flower girl and ring bearer for photoshoot. Tried to get my one year old niece to do it,but evidently her mom says she tries to go after the camera now.
- Follow up with vendors for a wedding.
Four of my guilty pleasures:
- LV, Kate Spade and Gucci bags.
- Coffee mugs - mainly Starbucks. My husband has "banned" me from buying anymore. Especially since there is no more room to store them:)
- Chanel makeup brushes.
- Michele watches.
Four random facts about me:
- I was born in Pakistan (Air Force brat).
- My hair was bright red as a child.
- I looooove oatmeal now (thanks again to Starbucks!)
- I collect pens. The W Hotel pens are my current fave!
Thanks for tagging me , Katasha. That was very fun. Now my list: