10 October 2008

Friday Favorites - Blumebox




Tired of the same old clear vases to showcase your flowers? Then, you may be interested in my FF- the Blumebox. This nifty creation by Whitney and Wade is my new fave. They come in all sizes and colors and shapes. Accessorize with a snazzy boa - also offered on the website. I've ordered some for my annual High Tea party. Can't show you here what I ordered, but rest assured I'll post pix after the event! Here's some info from their website:


"A blumebox is more than a vase or delivery box. It’s a gift box for flowers. And the best bit, they’re 100% recyclable so they’re perfect for hospital deliveries, hostess gifts, corporate and social events (big or small) or a self-indulgent arrangement for yourself. Standing 6 and 10 inches tall with radiant color and style, a blumebox is the perfect compliment to any decor."
Don't forget to sign up for their monthly newslette
photos: Blumeboxr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!! Those flowers are nice gift for everyone.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning