16 October 2008

FRIDAY FAVORITES - BAREFOOT DREAMS



So , it's finally starting to get a little nippy here in Indiana. Believe me, I am not pleased. I adore the warm weather. A few things that makes it bearable(besides my hubby and yorkies) are my BAREFOOT DREAMS blanket,my hoodie and my robe. These were featured a few years ago as Oprah's favorites. I received my robe from my two of my dear friends for a birthday gift. I then acquired my hoodie as another birthday gift ( is it any wonder I LOVE my birthday?) and actually purchased my blanket from the Nordy's outlet in Chicago. Anyway, I say grab a movie, a fire(place), your hubby or fiance {or yourself}, a cup of hot chocolate and a BAREFOOT DREAMS blanket. You'll be glad you did. You can purchase them online BAREFOOT DREAMS.


More info on the company{photos:website}:



"The Barefoot Dreams® collection features a variety of soft and luxurious blankets, precious newborn, toddler, and kids wear, and select products for grown ups including sumptuous spa style robes, throws, and blankets. Barefoot Dreams® CozyChic® Robes and throws are featured in 5-Star Resorts and Spas, and are top sellers at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Fred Segal, just to name a few. From celebrities to grandmas to the modern mom on the go, everyone loves the classic yet hip Barefoot Dreams® designs. All products are washable and dryable, lovingly constructed and packaged by hand."

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning