04 February 2010

Paloma's Nest


Every bride I know wants to find the perfect gift for the attendants, hostesses, etc. in their wedding.  You want something unique - not the typical gifts. You want something handcrafted. You want something GORGEOUS. Then, I would suggest you head straight over to Paloma's Nest and peruse her lovely assortment of handcrafted ceramic bowls and other items. I fell in LOVE with the bowls when I first saw the ring bearer bowl. What a special and different way to have your ring bearer carry your rings to the alter. Later you can use the bowl as jewelery holder on your dresser. I then started seeing her other lovely creations and thought these would be perfect girlfriend gifts!  Best? You can get them customized! Maybe you and your friends share a special word  or special song- use it on the bowl........  Trust me, they will adore you.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning