22 January 2009

Picture perfect for Bridal Showers.........


I was perusing one of my fave blogs today and found an AWESOME deal. Jessica from lemongrass photography has a great new addition she is offering....... The portrait party! What an awesome idea. I think this would be great for bridal showers, families - heck, anyone. Believe me I am signing up! You'll find out more about her business in a later post. lemongrass photography is the OFFICIAL photographer of THE Indy Area Vendor Showcase - BRIDAL SHOW 2009.
More details from her blog:
I am so happy to announce a new addition to the lemongrass line-up. The portrait party! Portrait parties are a great way to hang out with your family and friends and get some fabulous pictures taken at the same time! As the "host" you will be in charge of finding 6-10 families or groups that are interested in having their photos taken. Everyone will enjoy a reduced sitting fee ($35 a family/group) and will get a mini-session with me!! This is also an awesome time for hanging out with friends and checking out some fun lemongrass products. If you would like information on hosting your very own lemongrass portrait party, please give me a call at 317.797.3180 or email me at jessica@lemongrassphotography.com. And... the host gets their mini-session for free! xo

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning