03 January 2009

Southern Weddings Premier issue


I posted great reading material as my latest Friday Fave. Well, forgot to include a fave that I have been waiting for since I heard the news that it was going to print.

Southern Weddings is launching their premier issue on January 6th. Believe me, the wedding industry is a buzz with anticipation for this issue. From what I hear, the issue is full of gorgeous images and lots of wisdom. Don't be fooled by the name - this mag and blog is for EVERYONE. The cover is simply stunning and I for one can not wait to get my hands on it. Word has it that some retailers have them on the shelves early! Guess all the beauty was too much for them to keep to themselves! If you get a chance to get a copy, come back and drop us a line to let us know what you think. Better yet, drop a line to Lara Casey and her staff at SW.


Cheers!

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning