10 August 2008

Sandals - Honeymoons and Weddingmoons



Let me start of by saying that I am a little bit biased by Sandals resorts. My husband and I spent 7 glorious days at Sandals Negril a year after we were married. The concierge package is THE way to go. They take care of your every need. The beach is glorious!




Anyway,enough about our trip. Why not book your own honeymoon there? It's as easy as visiting the link below to begin your research and book your trip.




Sandals also offers wonderful Weddingmoons featuring work by the always fabulous Preston Bailey! Mr.Bailey's weddings are glorious. Of course, you will still have me to do all of the other items :) .




Sandals is an ALL adult resort. However, most have a Beaches resort right next door. Beaches is the Sandals sister family resort. You can still include the kiddies in your wedding!



Click here and start your journey!



No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning