21 November 2008

FRIDAY FAVE











I stumbled across Special Occasions East, LLC while searching for unique ring pillows. Lilyelle creates some of the most beautiful items I have seen in a long time. I especially fell in love with her favor boxes. How cute are they? You can also custom order items from her. Be sure to check them out here and tell them e-vents sent you!
From their Etsy website:
"Special Occasions East, LLC has been providing event favors & accessories to brides for several years. We have two studios in Michigan. We also attend several bridal shows a year, at which we have always had a great response. I am the designer for Special Occasions Favors & Accessories. I worked two years as a wedding consultant/planner. A job which I loved very much! I then moved on to wedding design and set-up, which I currently still take part in on the weekends. I have always had an eye for design and love to create things. During the week my time is split between Etsy and my sweet baby girl. I work at home crafting event favors and accessories so I can spend more time with her. I am very blessed and thank you all for your support!"

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning