02 November 2008

Sneak Peek - Bridal Photo Shoot










We had such a fabulous time yesterday at e-vents: a wedding and event planning company first bridal photo shoot. The day was absolutely beautiful so we were able to shoot some photos on Monument Circle by the fountains and some wonder artwork. I was sent a few photos early and wanted to share a sneak peek with my readers. More details and pictures later. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed.

Special thanks to Michael Florence Photography, Makeup by Rachel's Rachel Langford, NaShara Mitchell of Blush Makeup Artistry, my fab assistants: Kayla Alston and Kareem John, Models: Amy Rosado, Bev Chu Horton, Mike Woods, Katasha Butler, Tim Roberts, Andrea Smith, Cynthia Jordan, Destiny Brown, and Kelly Rosado. Extra,extra special thanks to Cc from Cc Elaine for her gorgeous gowns!

1 comment:

sonya said...

I love the pics :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning