26 September 2008

Friday Favorites - Petit Chou







This Friday favorite is a local Indy area favorite of fans in Indy. The Patachou Empire has several locations in the Indianapolis area. I love them all , but my personal favorite is Petit Chou in Broad Ripple. They have cinnamon toast that is to die for! My other fave is the Broken Yolk sandwich - out of this world! The atmosphere is french inspired and reminds me of the french cafe my husband and I visited while in Paris a few years ago. Maybe that is why I love it so much! I am extremely excited that they have opened a new location near my office in Clay Terrace!


You can win a FREE Broken Yolk Sandwich via their ROCK THE YOLK contest.






Petite Chou by Patachou® 823 Westfield Boulevard, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46220;


Phone: 317.259.0765


French food, American attitude in a casual Broad Ripple atmosphere.


Located on Westfield Boulevard east of Midtown Grill.




Photos: Indy.com

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning