you've decided you want a limo for your wedding or any other special occasion-right? So, all you or your planner need to do is call and reserve one for your day. WRONG! I can't tell you how many stories I hear of limo rides gone wrong. Some suggestions I have for you:
- Make surprise visit to the limo company - is it clean,are the employees friendly?
- Ask around - most people have used a limo at some point, What did they think?
- Before signing a contract, ask to see proof of insurance and a permit.
- Ask if there will be a backup in case your limo is involved in a wreck before your event,
- Get to know your driver- how long has he been driving? The company should be happy to give you this info. If not,RUN!!!
- Most deposits are non-refundable- so make sure you or your planner do the homework.