06 April 2009

The Villa Inn ~ Restaurant ~ Spa


I had the pleasure of an invitation to lunch and a site tour of The Villa Inn this past Saturday from Shawn Annandale- general manager. I was thrilled to see what they had to offer bridal party guests. My husband and I had the chance to experience the Inn a few years ago. I was curious to see what had changed.



Mr. Annandale was the charming host and shared his background and how he came to The Villa Inn during lunch. Quite the interesting story!
The Inn has a wonderful history - It was designed by Herbert W. Foltz and modeled after a Florentine villa seen by the builder, William J. Reid and his wife, on a trip to Italy. You can view more of the history here.



For lunch, I had the Wild Mushroom Bruschetta and Mixed Field Greens salad - superb! My husband had the Salmon Cucumber Coulis, rosemary potatoes and garlic broccoli. He was equally impressed with his selection.
The last time we were there, there were two dining rooms. They have since converted one into a salon. The original hardwood floors and upholstered antique chairs (which by the way have been converted to salon chairs) add to the charm of the room.
The spa was as wonderful as I remember. In fact, I had one of my best Hot Stone massages there a few years back.

The Villa is a wonderful place to host your rehearsal dinner, a place for the brides attendants to spend the night and prepare for the wedding day as well as a great place to stay the night of your wedding! They also can accommodate small meetings.
Location
1456 N Delaware St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
phone 317.916.8500
fax 317.917.9086
toll free 866.639.9550















1 comment:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

We stayed there for our 1st night after our wedding - it was awesome!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Wedding Planning